Monday, February 22, 2010

Photos to ahhhh over....

Biking around

Hanging with Dziadek and Babcia
(per Dubbies comment, Dziadek is grandpa and pronounced "Jaadek"):

Xavier having a haircut...first time in his own chair and not on our laps.....The Wiggles cape was an added bonus. Hmmm, now that I look closely at that photo, he looks superimposed. Wish I had more time and Photoshop here at home - I'd whack Rod's face there just for a laugh. Just need to state again HOW FAST his hair grows! It's amazing really.

This was Xavier's idea....he came out of his bedroom with both pairs of sunnies and wanted both him and Aston to wear them. Pretty cool dudes, I reckon!
Aston is loving the BebePod chair.

Xavier hanging with Nanna eating a Greek biccie: Aston hanging with Nanna:

1 comment:

Dubbie said...

How do you pronounce Dziadek? I assume it means Grandpa?