Thursday, September 20, 2007

I won......

Forgot to put this on here last week......I got a call on Wed 12/9 from a store in NSW stating that I was one of the winners in a website competition that they had run. The prize was a brand new Baby Bjorn carrier worth $190.00. Very happy with my form. The entry was to do a 25 WOL (words or less, for those not in the know) as to why you wanted a Baby Bjorn carrier. My cheesy entry went something like this:



Bubs and I don't like to be apart
Baby Bjorn ensures we're heart to heart
Daily jobs are a breeze
With both my hands freed



Here's the prize - we haven't "assembled" it yet. It's the newer version of the 2nd hand one that we bought on 10/8.....



How freaky - the couple on the box bears an UNCANNY resemblance to myself and Rod!!!



Needless to say, I am now full swing into my competition entering again! I'd slackened off slightly. So, currently in the running for a trip to Canada, a trip to Fiji, a shopping spree in Melbourne, VIP tickets to Justin Timberlake in Sydney (not a fan, but a free trip is ALL GOOD), Home Theatre Package.....and the list goes on......

No comments: